- Cross-disciplinary practice -- ways of thinking, acting, and being
- Design practice -- design knowledge and how people engage in and learn design
- Everyday engineering practice -- engineering epistemologies at home, in school, at work
- Education practice -- translational engineering education research (e.g., teaching and learning communities, instructional resources, transforming research methods into pedagogical methods)
- Building research capacity -- designing and implementing programs in engineering education research as well as research on becoming a cross-disciplinary engineering education researcher (see cross-disciplinary practice)
Each of these have implications regarding transforming and diversifying engineering education!